Saturday 9 April 2011

Coordinated gift set

It's my lovely friends birthday today and so a card was called for and suitable gift wrapping.  This is what I came up with.

I was going for a 'basket from a French market' feel with the bag and I was quite pleased with how it turned out.

Would you like to see what's inside ....?

A beautifully ornate bird cage - isn't it lovely?  I placed a little sweet pea inside with the idea that it will grow up and through the bars of the cage.
The card picked up the embellishments, design and paper from the bag and I love how these colours work together.

It's a gorgeous day here today. I've already been on a bike ride and I'm just off the tackle the weeds at the front of the house now. Have a great weekend, whatever you're up to and thanks for stopping by.

Caroline

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do love a coordinated gift set! Just gorgeous Caroline!

    ReplyDelete